The ARRC Edge Full Body Multi-wave LED Light Therapy Bed – The Future of Recovery and Wellness
Since 1996 researchers have shown that the cellular benefits of localized red and near infrared LED Light Therapy cascade down into the tissues organs and systems providing a preventive and restorative effect. Why not apply this to the entire body? ARRC Edge LED Bed is your tool to rejuvenate in a relaxing chamber.
This is research only and not meant to be specific claims for the ARRC Edge LED Bed. All the research cited is based on studies posted on the NIH PubMed website. The purpose of highlighting these studies is to eliminate manufacturer skewed claims and biases.
The cellular benefits seem to include these key activities:
- Improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of pain
- Accelerated wound healing and surgical recovery
- Improve muscular performance & recovery ( strength, endurance & recovery )
- Speed recovery from illness, injury, and disease
- Reduce oxidative stress and inflammation (the leading cause of disease)
- Detoxifies cells of waste and free radicals
- Increase in nutrient transfer in cells
- Restoration of energy metabolism and mitochondrial function (energy & aging )
- Expands cellular energy (ATP)
- Build nitric oxide – The miracle molecule
- Increase circulation and relaxes arteries
- Protect the Nervous, Cardiovascular and Musculoskeletal systems
The evidence is overwhelming. LED light therapy seems to help people Feel, Think, Look and Perform…..Better.
Think about it, if you can increase energy and nutrients, and reduce toxicity and inflammation, then the cells, which are the building blocks of your tissues and organs, get healthier. You get healthier, and this is done with light, free of pain and side effects. You just get better.
The treatment is short and easy. Up to two treatment per week lasting up to 25 minutes. Your entire body is illuminated with the same infrared and red light therapy that researchers have been showing for over 20 years to improve athletic recovery, heal wounds, reduce pain, improve skin tone and wrinkles, and work with a variety of health concerns.
The ARRC Edge is for anyone who wants to achieve higher levels of wellness.
This is the most important of missions. Modern medicine often treats toxicity and injury with toxicity and injury. Full Body, Multiwave LED Light Therapy instead treats toxicity and injury with energy. This LED rejuvenation bed delivers pure light energy (photobiomodulation), in the form of different wavelength combinations of Red Light Therapy, Green Light Therapy and Near Infrared Light Therapy absorbed at different levels in the body with different healing signatures.
Over 3000 studies suggest that light heals. Light therapy can stimulate key cellular reactions that improve the health and function of cells. What you might consider is that this pathway is normally covered by a series of activities that we know we should do, but don’t always follow. We eat better to provide our body with nutrients, detoxify through a cleanse or diet, exercise or fast to change our energy metabolism, meditate to reduce stress and change our foods and environment to minimize inflammation.
Contraindications: There are contraindications that may preclude some people from using the system. You will be required to read, understand and sign a consent form prior to use. You may be asked to get your physician’s approval before starting treatment.
Audio & Photobiomodulation has been shown in research to do it all. With the ARRC Edge LED light chamber…You Feel, Think, Look and Perform Better…no side effects. So wherever you are now, you just get better.
Testimonials for ARRC LED Bed
These represent testimonials from owners in the first two months using the EDGE in their practice. We do not include personal identifiers for end users to protect their privacy.
THE STATEMENTS BELOW HAVE NOT YET EVALUATED BY FDA The testimonials are not meant to be claims as to the effectiveness of this system for any condition and The ARRC LED makes no claims that any subject will receive similar benefits or any benefits at all. The objective of this study is to collect data in a controlled setting across 8 treatment conditions.
(1) Pre-treatment condition – 82-year-old diabetic in a wheelchair on oxygen. Blood sugar levels in the high 300’s to low 400’s. The subject was closely monitored by his medical Dr. 2 PBM sessions – insulin reduced as BS dropped to 125 4 PBM sessions – the client was taken off of insulin in 4 sessions (two weeks) by his doctor (blood sugar at 107), is getting out of the wheelchair and much more active. See Pubmed Research on PBM and Diabetes.
(2) 67-year-old attorney Pre-treatment condition – just completed knee replacement surgery. 13 Days/ 6 Sessions After 4 sessions in 10 days subject had 97-degree flexion, was off his walker (from his Doctor ‘I do about 600 of these a year, this doesn’t happen’). After 13 days and 6 sessions, he was released from physical therapy “they kicked me out of therapy” (24 PT sessions over 90 days prescribed – cut to 5) Client said he doing other knees now due to accelerated recovery (see PubMed research on wound healing).
(3) Mr. South Africa (bodybuilder) “My energy is crazy. My training partners think I am on steroids.” Similar results reported by professional bodybuilders, including ‘Mr. Chicago’ and competitive athletes. See research on side-effect free Performance Benefits of PBM. Multiple pro bodybuilders report reduced muscle fatigue and increased reps prior to failure. which matches studies which suggest (1) increased single rep max (2) increased reps prior to failure and (3) increased reps per given time frame when treated pre-competition.
(4) Sports recovery center owner “Mike – my resting heart rate dropped from 56 to 48, my female staff member’s VHT went from 110 down to 70. I did a triple at my personal best on the squat without any training to reach my max – I know my body, that never happens.” These results reported after 2 weeks of using the system.
(5) “My client was crying – her hair hurt so bad she couldn’t sleep. 2 sessions and pain is down from a 9 to a 1.” Owner speaks about shingles client. Multiple shingles and fibromyalgia clients report a reduction in pain, improved mobility, and sleep.
(6) “Steve, this is the first time in years I have been able to feel the difference between a carpeted floor and a wood floor.” Neuropathy client after 1 session of green/IR. 8 previous sessions of Red/IR created a tingling in the leg and seemed to stop the progression of neuropathy, but after 1 session of Green/IR, feeling returned to the leg.
(7) “My skin has never looked better and not sure if this is a placebo, but arthritis in my hands seems to be gone.” 50+ Former female gymnast. See Video’s from Dr. Perricone on PBM’s effects on skin tone
(8) “I tore my arch in football 35 years ago and it has always bothered me. Now after my Peak Eight Sessions running stairs (I am a 220 pound 57 yr old) I can walk around without soreness in my foot or my body…in fact, I can get back and work out again the same day now, whereas before, HIT on stairs would have me limping for days.” Several report performance benefits from doing sessions as a tool to improve workouts.
(9) “I don’t know what you did, but my son is a changed man – his depression has lifted and his mind is clearer.” Pretreatment condition: Hamstring and lower back issues from football for high school football player. 3 PBM Sessions The mother later told the owner that her son had several concussions from football and was depressed and had a lot of brain fog. Again, the intention was hamstring pull and lower back pain. Several studies suggest LED can influence brain injuries. See Video from Harvard/Stanford/Mass Gen researchers on PBM affects on TBI and Alzheimer’s
(10) Pretreatment condition: Professional referee was told by his doctor that his hip bone was dying. 10 weeks of PBM Sessions: After a weekend refereeing 5 games, he went back in for another set of X-rays. The doctor asked him to come back in as soon as possible to ask him what was going on…“ my doctor couldn’t believe it, my hip bone was regenerating growth.”